Are you looking for a fulfilling career with a company known for award-winning customer service and an employee-focused culture?
You’re invited to attend the Amica Virtual Career Fair on Wednesday, March 16, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. ET, to learn about exciting job opportunities in our Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut offices. Positions are available in customer service, marketing, IT, management, sales and claims.
Click here to register for the fair. And to view our careers site and check out all of our available job opportunities across the country, click here.
In addition to competitive compensation and a focus on healthy work-life balance for our employees, Amica’s generous benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- A matching 401(k) plan
- Student tuition reimbursement and loan repayment programs
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness reimbursement
Here are a few more reasons why Amica is a great place to work:
- Forbes named us one of America’s Best Midsize Employers of 2021.
- We were certified as one of the best places to work for employees age 50 and over by the Age-Friendly Institute.
- We were recognized with an Exemplary Worksite Health Award from Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island and the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce in 2021.
Register now! We can’t wait to meet you!