Small Business Insurance
Peace of mind for your business
Amica has partnered with Homesite Insurance, a growing property and casualty insurer that offers business coverage with customized, affordable insurance policies to protect businesses against serious financial loss due to unexpected events.
Homesite specializes in providing coverage tailored to your needs, and their customized policies ensure that you get the coverage you want – without paying for coverage you don’t need.
How much does business insurance cost?
When it comes to small business insurance, cost is probably on the top of your mind. However, business insurance costs can vary widely. What policies you need, what coverage you have on those policies and what your business does all impact how much you’ll pay for small business insurance. The best way to estimate your company’s business insurance costs is to get a quote. A few factors that help determine your small business insurance premium are:
- Industry – Some industries are riskier than others, and in insurance, higher risk means higher premiums.
- Location – Similar to your personal auto and home insurance, rates can vary based on where your business operates.
- Size – The number of employees has a direct correlation to the cost of your business insurance premium. More employees can mean more opportunity for risk.
- Payroll and sales – Especially if you have business interruption coverage, your business’s payroll and sales impact how much coverage you need to adequately cover a business interruption, and therefore, impact your premium.
- Prior claims – Prior claims can impact your premium, as they indicate the likelihood of more claims in the future.
- Coverage and deductibles – As with any insurance policy, how much coverage you have and the deductibles you carry determine how much the insurance carrier could have to pay out on your behalf. The more coverage, and the lower the deductibles, the more your premium can be.
Amica is proud to partner with Homesite Insurance to provide our customers with small business insurance solutions. Call Homesite to get answers to your business insurance questions.