Planning for Retirement
Most Americans fund their retirement with pensions, social security and personal savings. But financial experts agree that a majority of retirees have to replace 70 to 80 percent of their pre-retirement income to maintain their standard of living.*
Amica Life annuities provide a steady stream of income once retirement begins.
We have the right products and payment options to suit your financial situation
- Build a comfortable nest egg by contributing a few dollars on a regular basis
- Potential to accumulate more money with tax-deferred earnings
- Gain more potential income from funds invested to grow over time
We offer traditional and Roth IRA annuities, as well as non-qualified annuities
- Funds can be distributed to you in a lump sum or in periodic payments
- There are no additional administrative fees, sales charges or service fees
- Your principal and minimum interest rates will be 100 percent backed by the full assets and financial strength of Amica Life Insurance Company
View current interest rates
We're here to help you customize your retirement plan. Call 800-234-5433 to speak with one of our Amica Life specialists today.