Planning for Retirement
Most Americans fund their retirement with a combination of retirement plan payments, Social Security, IRAs and personal savings. While there are different ways to do the math, to maintain the current standard of living, the total amount of income needed is generally at least 70 to 80% of preretirement income.
Amica Life annuities provide a steady stream of income once retirement begins.
We have a range of products and payment options to suit your financial situation
- Build a comfortable nest egg by contributing on a regular basis
- Potential to accumulate more money with tax-deferred earnings
- Gain more potential income from funds invested to grow over time
We offer traditional and Roth IRA annuities, as well as non-qualified annuities
- Funds can be distributed to you in a lump sum or in periodic payments
- There are no additional administrative fees, sales charges or service fees
- Your principal and minimum interest rates will be 100% backed by the full assets and financial strength of Amica Life Insurance Company
We're here to help you customize your retirement plan. Call 800-234-5433 to speak with one of our Amica Life specialists today.
Learn more about our retirement products
Not available in all states. Before purchase of an IRA, you should consult with a tax advisor to ensure that you have selected the best options for your retirement. Guaranteed returns are based on the claims-paying rating of your insurer. Fixed annuities are not insured or guaranteed by any agency that insures deposits.