Help Secure Your Financial Independence in Retirement
Whether you’re thinking about it or you’re already there, annuities are a smart, safe way to help maintain your financial peace of mind throughout retirement.
Which annuity is right for me?
One way to choose is to consider how much you have to invest, how long you have until retirement and when you’d like to start receiving payments.
Amica Life offers a range of products that can be used to help complete your retirement plan; these annuity products are also available as an IRA or Roth IRA.
A Flexible Premium Deferred Annuity1 (FPDA) may be an option if retirement is still some years away. An FPDA is a way to save money over time by investing some now, as little as $50, and then making contributions on your own schedule, until you retire.
A Single Premium Deferred Annuity1 (SPDA) may be an alternative to current investments, such as CDs or bank accounts. With an SPDA, you can make a lump-sum contribution that grows tax-deferred until you’re ready to start receiving guaranteed income.
A Single Premium Immediate Annuity2 (SPIA) may be an option if you’re retired or close to it. With an SPIA, you can convert a lump sum of money into a guaranteed stream of payments immediately. Please note that sales of SPIAs are currently not available.
Whether you contribute over time or in a lump sum, you can convert your savings into a guaranteed income stream for a specific period of time or for the rest of your life.
Why an Amica Life Annuity?
Consider all the advantages an Amica Life annuity offers:
- Guaranteed Lifetime Income – Avoid the risk of market fluctuations; with an annuity, you have income you can count on.
- Avoid additional fees – An Amica Life tax-deferred annuity doesn’t have any front-end sales charges, service fees or annual administrative costs.
- Tax-deferred growth – With a deferred annuity, you can earn more than in a taxable account with the same interest rate.
- Fixed competitive interest rates are guaranteed, regardless of market or economic conditions.
- Flexible choices – You choose a plan for contributing and receiving your money that best fits your lifestyle.
- Stability – Amica Life has received an A+ (Superior) rating from AM Best3, a leading authority on insurance company financial stability.
Planning your retirement doesn’t have to be complicated. Let’s talk.
and speak with an Amica Life annuity specialist today.
Guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of Amica Life.
Withdrawals and additional contributions are subject to government restrictions and/or contract limitations.
Amica Life annuity may not be available in all states. Before purchase of any IRA, you should consult with a tax advisor to ensure that you have selected the best options for your retirement. Guarantees are subject to the claims-paying rating of your insurer. Fixed annuities are not insured or guaranteed by any agency that insures deposits.
1 Standard form numbers ICC16 FPDA-NQA01-01 and ICC16 SPDA-NQA01-01
2 Some features may not be available in all states. Standard form number SPIA01-01
3 AM Best Company, Feb. 8, 2023.