What the Empathy partnership offers
The Empathy app assists users in navigating their loss, helping them to face the challenges bereavement brings with on-demand support. It helps users with the hardest tasks and acts as a support system for loss.
It offers users:
- Personalized action plans with step-by-step instructions tailored to their specific losses
- Grief specialists and other resources to help them in healing when they need them
- Assistance in navigating estate settlement
- Time-saving tools that simplify tasks like paperwork
- Content on bereavement, like in-depth articles and webinars
- Around-the-clock help from a Care Team expert, who understands what they’re going through.
Maybe most importantly, the Empathy partnership offers families connection with others who have experienced what they’re facing in the form of peer-to-peer communities. Connecting with others during a period of grieving can help those left behind feel less lonely and isolated.
Grief is a fundamental human experience, and the Empathy app sees users through their loss by leveraging technology to offer understanding and support.
The Empathy app uses technology to build upon the human connection.
Who is eligible
Amica knows that grief can seem insurmountable, but support, guidance and direction can help lessen the pain caused by the death of a loved one. That’s why Amica’s Empathy partnership offers the app free of charge to the beneficiaries of our life insurance policyholders, and all of our employees.
It’s about you
At Amica, empathy is paramount. The Empathy partnership is just one more way Amica understands and focuses on the needs of our customers.
For more information, visit Empathy.