Protect your vessel, its equipment and yourself
Whether your boat is large or small, power or sail, Amica's boat and yacht policies provide comprehensive coverage especially suited to the marine environment. This coverage extends beyond the basic coverages for vessels under a homeowners policy.
Boat policies are the preferred coverage option for private pleasure boats that do not have sleeping and cooking capabilities and are less than 24 feet in length.
Yacht policies are especially suited for larger private pleasure boats that typically have sleeping and cooking capabilities. Our professionals can help you determine the coverage that's right for your boat.
Some of the great benefits include:
- Payment for most physical loss or damage to your insured property, with a few specific exceptions
- Coverage that applies whether your boat or yacht is afloat or in storage
- Coverage for waterway towing to the nearest port is included whenever your boat is disabled
Take advantage of additional savings
- A variety of credits and features that save you money, such as e-discount and automatic payment plan, may be available in your state
- Special endorsements that lower your premium, based on the specific use of your craft
- Discounts for built-in automatic fire extinguisher systems and diesel engines
- Savings when you successfully complete either a United States Coast Guard Auxiliary or United States Power Squadron safety course or any boating safety course approved by your state's boating regulatory authority
Call us at 800-242-6422 to find out more and discuss your options.
This product may not be available in all states.