1. In my role as a Claims supervisor, I ensure that my team is there to help people in their time of need.
2. My favorite place to travel to is a beach on the coast of Washington State that feels like home. Some of my fondest childhood memories include digging for clams with my family and playing on the beach.
3. What I like most about Amica is the company’s customer focus. I love that we take the time to really help people. We go the extra mile for our customers.
4. I live in Dallas, but I’m from Seattle so I root for the Seahawks. I have team paraphernalia all over my office. It drives competition with the other employees here who cheer for teams from Texas, Louisiana, New England and even Cleveland.
5. If I could interview anyone from the past, it would be fascinating to talk with some of the World War II generals like George Patton. I’m an avid fan of history, so I also think it would be amazing to interview Abraham Lincoln because he was such a pivotal part of our country’s history.