Planning for Retirement
Financial experts say that most Americans support their retirement in three ways:
- Social Security
- Personal savings
In most cases, there needs to be more.
Many people are retiring before the "full benefit age" of social security, so they will need more money to supplement their income. Retirement savings are quickly depleted by car payments, emergency expenses and college tuition.
Between 70 and 80 percent of pre-retirement income should be replaced in order to maintain the same standard of living during the retirement years. Pension and retirement funds can provide the basis for an income, but you need to plan for the rest.
That's where an Amica Life annuity* comes in. Here are some benefits of annuities:
- Contributing a few dollars on a regular basis can add up to an attractive nest egg.
- Tax-deferred earnings allow you to accumulate more money.
- Our funds are invested to grow over time, offering you more income potential.
- Funds can be distributed to you in a lump sum or as periodic payments.
- There are no administrative fees, sales charges or service fees.
- You can choose the payment option that best suits your needs and situation.
We offer both traditional and Roth IRAs, as well as tax-deferred annuities. Your principal and minimum interest rates will be 100 percent backed by the full assets and financial strength of Amica Life Insurance Company.
We're here to help you customize a retirement plan to fit your needs. Contact an Amica Life representative for assistance at 800-234-5433.
*Not available in all states.