Amica offers simplified issue life insurance1 for both term and whole life policies. Simplified issue life insurance is fast, easy and affordable, and it offers:
- Guaranteed level premiums for the life of the policy
- Coverage that will remain in force as long as your premiums are paid on time
- Payment mode flexibility – you can pay monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually2
- No medical exam to apply for coverage
The features of both types of simplified issue life coverage are outlined below to help you determine which one best suits your needs.
Simplified Whole Life
- Offers coverage for your entire life, up to age 120
- Available in face amounts of $5,000, $10,000, $15,000 and $20,000 and $25,000
- No waiting period for coverage, with a 31-day free look period
- Often used to cover final expenses, such as funeral costs, medical bills and debt3
Click here? to access policy form numbers.
This product may not be available in all states.
1Simplified Issue Life is not available in all states.
2Not all payment options are available for Simple Life.
3This life insurance does not specifically cover funeral goods or services, and may not cover the entire cost of your funeral at the time of your death. The beneficiary of this life insurance may use the proceeds for any purpose, unless otherwise directed.