Your Amica Homeowners Policy Includes
Coverage for loss or damage to your home from many unforeseen occurrences - fire, smoke, theft, vandalism, and more.
- Coverage for other structures such as a detached garage or shed.
- Coverage for increases in living expenses if you're unable to live in your home after a loss.
- Coverage for the cost of temporary repairs to prevent further damage to your home after a loss.
- Coverage when you're away from home for incidents such as theft of personal property from your hotel room.
- Coverage for credit card loss: You'll be reimbursed up to the policy limit for unauthorized use of your credit cards.
- Liability coverage provides protection, including the cost of legal representation, from covered claims made against you or a family member living with you for property damage or bodily injury.This liability protection follows you wherever you go, worldwide.
Added Protection Customizes Your Coverage
Our homeowners policies are flexible to meet your individual needs. Available coverage options include:
- An Automatic Dwelling coverage increase of up to 30% when the cost to rebuild or repair your home exceeds the coverage limit on your policy
- Personal Property Replacement coverage provides full repair or replacement of your personal property, regardless of depreciation, up to your limit of coverage.
- Scheduled Personal Property coverage provides specific coverage for a wide range of valuables such as furs, jewelry, and fine art. This offers broader protection for incidental damage beyond fire and theft.
- Catastrophic coverages such as earthquake and flood are also available. Our professionals can assist you in determining what's right for you.
This product is not available in AK and HI.