Protect whats inside your home with a condo policy from Amica
While your condo association most likely carries insurance for buildings and other association-owned property, it won't cover your personal property or your legal responsibility. You may also need to obtain your own coverage for wallpaper, carpeting, fixtures and any other items not covered by the association insurance.
Amicas condo coverage includes:
Coverage for property
- Dwelling coverage for building items not covered by your association's policy, such as appliances, fixtures, improvements and interior walls
- Personal property coverage in a variety of circumstances – fire, windstorm, smoke, theft and vandalism
- $1,000 automatic coverage for association assessments that result from a covered loss involving association property
Coverage for extra expenses
- Necessary increases in living expenses if you're unable to live in your condo after a covered loss
- The cost of removing debris after a loss
- When you're away from home for incidents such as theft of personal property from your hotel room
- Credit card loss with reimbursements up to the policy limit for unauthorized use of your credit cards
This policy also includes liability coverage, which protects you for covered claims made against you or a family member living with you for property damage or bodily injury. This liability protection follows you wherever you go, worldwide.
Customize your coverage
We offer these optional coverages:
Personal property replacement coverage, which provides full repair or replacement of your personal property, regardless of depreciation, up to your limit of coverage.
Scheduled personal property coverage, which provides broader protection for a wide range of valuables such as furs, jewelry and fine art for incidental damage beyond fire and theft.
Special computer coverage protects your computer, laptop, tablets or smartphones if losses are caused by certain perils.
Plus, you may qualify for discounts if your condominium is furnished with installed safety features, such as alarm systems, smoke detectors and sprinkler systems. And if you have an Amica auto policy, you can save even more.
This product is not available in AK and HI.