Amica is concerned about our customers affected by Irma. If you suffered damage as a result of this storm, please contact us as soon as possible so we can help. We'll walk you through the claims process and provide as much assistance as you may need.
If you suffered a loss:
1. Report your claim
2. Gather detailed information
Here's what you can do to help us better assist you:
- If it's safe to do so, take photos of the damage: Pictures can help us determine the extent of damage. Photos should provide an overall view of the areas impacted and close-ups of specific damages.
- Collect receipts for any emergency repairs.
- Visit Claim Center to upload receipts and photos.
3. Check your claim online
Once your claim is filed, you can:
- Track the status of your claim
- Upload and view documents
- Sign up for direct deposit
- View policy information
- View payments made on your claim
- Review auto appraisal or home estimate status
- Stay informed about claims by signing up for text notifications
If you have any questions, call us at 800-242-6422. We're here to help.
Avoid Contractor Scams
North Carolina Resources
South Carolina Resources
Submission of this information to Amica is neither an indication nor a guarantee that there is coverage for a given loss.