Amica shares the benefits of renters insurance
LINCOLN, R.I. – Did you know that renters insurance provides tremendous value at a relatively low cost? That’s why Amica Insurance is sharing the benefits of purchasing a renters policy.
Renters insurance includes things like:
- Personal property coverage to assist you in replacing your possessions due to loss or damage from fire, theft, vandalism and other risks.
- Liability protection for covered claims made against you or a family member living with you for property damage or bodily injury. This liability protection follows you wherever you go, worldwide, and includes the cost of legal representation.
- Loss-of-use coverage for extra expenses you may have due to a covered loss, such as staying in a hotel when you are unable to occupy your living space.
- Coverage when you’re away from home for credit card loss, and for possessions that are stolen or damaged while you’re traveling.
- Credit card loss coverage which will reimburse you up to the policy limit for unauthorized use of your credit cards.
- To learn more about renters insurance with Amica, watch the video above, or click here.
About Amica Insurance
Amica Mutual Insurance Co., the nation’s oldest mutual insurer of automobiles, was founded in 1907. The company, based in Lincoln, Rhode Island, is a national writer of auto, home, marine and umbrella insurance. Life coverage is available through Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary. Amica employs more than 3,400 people in 44 offices across the country. For more information, visit Amica.com.
Media inquiries can be sent to MediaCenter@amica.com.
Facebook: Amica Mutual Insurance Co.