Account and Technical Help
Creating an Online Account
- Creating an online account
- I'm having trouble creating an online account
- Password tips
- How do I change my security image?
- How do I change my security questions?
To log in to Amica.com you will need to create an online account. Here is an overview of the process:
- Click on the Create account link from the home page.
- Enter your account information including a policy or account number.
- Verify your identity.
- Create a user name and password to access your online account.
- Select a security image that will be displayed every time you log in. This will serve as an indicator that you are logging in to the authentic Amica.com.
- Select and answer three security questions that will be used when we need to verify your identity.
- We will collect a primary email address to send you online payment confirmations and notify you of changes to your online account information. If you’re signed up for e-bill or e-policy, we’ll email you when you have a new bill or new policy document available.
1. Account Verification
2. Login Information
3. Security Information
4. Primary Email
If you're having trouble creating an online account, check to see if you're entering the correct policy or account number. This information can be found on your billing statement. The information you enter must match what we have on file. If you need assistance, call us at 800-242-6422.
Choosing a strong password can help you to protect your Amica.com account. You can combine letters, numbers and symbols to make your password secure. We recommend that you do not include personal information, important dates or other information that is easily obtained about you. Be sure to choose something creative, but also something you can easily remember.
To change your security image, log in to Amica.com and click on Your Profile. On the Your Profile page under Login Settings, click the Edit link next to Security Image, which will take you to the page where you can edit your security image.
To change your security questions, log in and select the Your Profile link from the Account Home page. On the Your Profile page under Login Settings, click the Edit link next to Security Questions, which will take you to the page where you can edit your security questions.