In Your Community
Sponsorships are payments to a for-profit or not-for-profit organization for which Amica will receive promotional, advertising and/or marketing value. A sponsorship is an event that increases Amica's name awareness and brand identity in the local market. Amica considers sponsorships from a wide range of organizations and encourages creativity and innovation to develop partnerships that are of mutual benefit.
To stay closely aligned with Amica's target audience, sponsorship requests will be considered for events that attract people who:
- Value quality and customer service.
- Conduct research on important buying decisions.
Sponsorship proposals will also be evaluated for:
- Positive exposure of the Amica brand.
- Tangible benefits associated with the partnership.
- Attendance at the event.
- Ability to reach targeted audiences and build relationships through engagement.
- Potential for long-term, sustainable partnerships or relationships.
Amica generally supports
- Art festivals and entertainment
- Healthy living events (healthy food events, marathons, triathlons, etc.)
- Auto shows
- Home shows
- Sports teams/events
- Events that are based in states where Amica has local offices
Amica generally does NOT support
- National events
- Advertising not tied to a sponsorship
- Entry fees for a run or walk
- Sponsorships for an individual or team competing in an event
- Charitable fundraisers
- Religious or political organizations
- Underwriting of conferences and seminars
- Governmental and quasi-governmental agencies or organizations