Back to Sponsorships
Sponsorships Application Procedure
1. Make sure ALL of the following requirements are met:
- The event meets all of the general criteria required for a sponsorship.
- Amica will receive promotional, advertising and/or marketing value as a result of the sponsorship.
- Your event is located in one of the following states:
Amica only sponsors events in states where we have local offices.
2. Gather all the necessary documents:
- Brief description of the organization, its mission and goals
- Cover letter summarizing the key points of the proposal
- Description of the audience/attendance including demographics
- List of the sponsorship levels, with cost and benefit at each level
- Copy of the organization's W-9 Form
Your application may not be accepted if any of the above information is missing.
3. Submit your proposal
Apply by email
The easiest way to apply is to email your complete proposal to: SponsorshipRequest@amica.com
Be sure to attach the required documents.
Apply by mail
Email proposals are preferred, but if you choose to apply by mail, send a complete proposal to:
- Amica Insurance
- 50 Amica Way
- Lincoln, RI 02865
4. Review Process
The review process can take up to four weeks. Additional information and/or further discussion may be required prior to a final determination. Due to the volume of inquiries we receive, we are not able to personally respond to every request.